In Vietnam, travelers will find plenty of dishes which are very simple in appearance but very impressive. Vietnamese cuisine definitely excites you all and shows you many things about Vietnamese culture.
Please keep in mind some tips below while eating Vietnamese food:
- Lunch and dinner are started earlier than in the West. In Vietnam, people have lunch at around 11.00am and eat their dinner at around 7.00pm.
- Let see travel guide book or consult your tour guide to have the best choices of dishes.
- Big first! In Vietnam, the oldest will start to eat first and letting the big eat first is a way to show respect to them.
- Chopsticks are always big challenge to every foreigners coming to Vietnam. Thus, you can choose to try using them (It’s really interesting!) or ask for a fork.
- You should care about hygiene, especially while eating at small restaurants on the sidewalk. Small restaurants on the sidewalk are preferred by original taste but you should eat freshly prepared food only. Even for packaged food, you’d rather check its expired date before eat it.
- Before paying for a bill, you should do review it once, just in case!
Although Vietnam is well-known as a friendly and safe destination for travelers, you should see some dos & don'ts bellow to have a joyful and trouble-free journey in Vietnam.
Vietnam has a special place in my heart. There are definitely more than 10 things to do in Vietnam, closer to 100 but unless you have 4 months, I twiddled the list down to 10.
Recently in Vietnam, transportation has been rapidly developed with many kinds of transports and it's continuously easier to travel from a country to Vietnam and vice versa, as well as travel from a...
Vietnam isn't a paradise of shopping with expensive products of famous brands but there, surely you will find several interesting things to buy. Let hire a driver and depart for a shopping session!...
All payments in Vietnam must be done in Vietnamese currency unit - Vietnam dong (VND). Thus, if you expect to pay for an item or service in cash, you ought to change it into Vietnam dong. You can use...
Please kindly send us your ideas about the tours: destinations, attractions, your group, hotel class... we will get back to you with details & best offers quickly. Surely, you will feel satisfactory!